Oh Kylee, how could you, you naughty little thing? Here I was, ready to settle down on a peaceful, wet afternoon with Gerald Seymour and a cup of cocoa, and you have tagged me with this huge list. 🙂 So, with apologies in advance I tag Mya, Suzie and Trish, who should only play if they feel like doing so, and should address any complaints to Kylee who started it.
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? Writer/editor
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Rain
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Flapjacks
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pale grey
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Denise, who is in the process of adopting a pug called Harvey
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Mais oui!
9. Favorite drink? Baileys and Dooleys
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Competitive cooking, as in Masterchef.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes.
12. Pets? Goats, dogs, cats, parrot, hens
13. Favorite food? Italian, Indian, Chinese, Greek, English, Cheese Fondue
14. Last movie you watched? The Kite Runner
15. Favorite Day of the year? Any autumn day
16. What do you do to vent anger? Shout rude words, throw things, slam doors
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? A tiny set comprising 3 bears, a table, 3 chairs, cups and plates. The whole set fitted into a box no larger than a matchbox.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall (autumn in English English 🙂 )
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. What kind of pie? Savoury – cheese and onion
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, otherwise I worry that something awful has happened to them.
22. Who is most likely to respond? All of them I hope!
23. Who is least likely to respond? Ginni
24. Living arrangements? Old farmhouse, large, carpeted throughout with dog hair
25. When was the last time you cried? Last time I saw the cranes flying over
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and sewing machine
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Trish – but she’s probably too busy to reply
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? Suzie
29. Favorite smell? Sweaty horse
30. What inspires you? People
31. What are you afraid of? Losing those most precious to me
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Veggie burger, spicy, with cheese!
33. Favorite car? As long as it goes, has effective heating and is reasonably comfortable, I’m happy
34. Favorite cat breed? All cats
35. Number of keys on your key ring? No key ring, no keys
36. How many years at your current job? Lots
37. Favorite day of the week? Every day is much like every other day when you don’t have to go somewhere to work.
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Provinces? Lived in three countries: Kenya, England and France.
39. How many countries have you been to? Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, England, Ireland, Wales, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, France, Andorra, America, Barbados (is that a country?). That’s enough for now.
There, all that information, and nothing of interest. 😉